Showing all 3 results
Bourz – Life & Entertainment Magazine Blog Theme
Bourz is a multi-styled blog theme for life, entertainment and fashion. That means you always have the opportunity to choose from different views or options for almost every design material in your site.
It’s quite a flexible and user friendly theme while having an atmosphere intended for entertainment sector. You can use our high quality demo site for inspiration to create your own unique style. Of course, you’ll get benefit of that almost all design elements having an alternative view.
To catch an elegant view, we’ve designed one of the most stylish sidebars and used a color scheme with purple and tobacco yellow. All of the details are gorgeous in this theme. So that, you’ll easily realize the aesthetic and harmony between the materials such as search field, previous/next boxes and widget items.
Classy – Responsive Email + Themebuilder Access
- Campaign Monitor
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
Free Builder Access
- Drag & Drop, Duplicate or Delete Modules
- Create Unlimited Structures
- Change Colours
- Edit Text
- Link (background) Images with a custom Url
- Undo/ or Redo Adjustments
- Responsive Preview Mode
- Export file to Desktop
Campaign Monitor Support
- If you import your template into Campaign Monitor, you will able to edit texts, buttons and images. Repeater and Layout tags are included, be aware that not full features are supported by this builder.
Metz – Editorial Magazine Blog Theme
Metz is one of the most successful fashion focused editorial themes. A color harmony which every fashion blogger would desire and the brave approach in capitalized post titles form the general concept. And this makes Metz a classic with timeless aesthetic.
- Responsive WordPress magazine theme
- Perfect for fashion bloggers
- High flexibility
- Stylish and sleek design
- Combinable listing styles
- Includes a fullwidth slider
- 1 to 3 columned blog layouts with/without sidebar
- You can use all Google fonts
- Detailed native WordPress customizer